Making of MouseWatcher
Welcome to MouseWatcher – your best way to get the most amazing Disney dining reservations!
The Happiest Place on Earth is truly magical… and delicious! One of our favorite things about visiting Walt Disney parks & resorts is the food.
Seriously, when we book a Disney trip, we plan everything around where we want to eat. But booking restaurant reservations for a Disney vacation can be extremely difficult and time consuming. The best times and most popular restaurants are usually completely booked months in advance, and you don’t have time to constantly call or search for reservation times as they become available.
After years of facing this struggle, we had an idea. A couple of months before one of our Disney trips we built a tool to watch for a reservation opening at a restaurant we’d been trying to get into for 2 years: Be our Guest. In less than 24 hours, we had a dinner reservation for 4! A few months later, for a last minute trip our system found a California Grill dinner reservation during the Magic Kingdom Fireworks – just 3 weeks before the trip!
We knew we had something special – a way to remove some of the stress of planning a Disney vacation! And so MouseWatcher was born. Now anyone can use our service for a little extra help booking those hard to get reservations.
Here’s how it works.
- Choose your restaurant
- Select the restaurant where you’d like to eat during your Disney vacation. You can create alerts for the most popular restaurants, including Be Our Guest in Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom and Chef Mickey’s in the Walt Disney World Contemporary Resort.
- Choose your dates & times
- Select up to three dates that will fit your schedule, and choose whether you’d like a breakfast, lunch, or dinner reservation.
- Complete your purchase and MouseWatcher will immediately begin watching for available tables matching your request – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Book and enjoy
- As soon as we find a matching reservation, we’ll send an instant notification to your email address. Simply click the link in the email to complete the booking process on Disney’s website.
You’ll receive a notification each time MouseWatcher finds an available reservation matching your alert. But you’ll only receive a maximum of one alert for each time slot every 24 hours – so you won’t be overwhelmed with duplicate alerts for the same reservation time.